Monday, April 20, 2009

Mom's Day Out

Yesterday was a bit of a slow day on the station, so Butch agreed to keep the kids and I headed into town by myself. At first I wasn't quite sure what to do, no diapers or sippy cups to pack. The car ride was almost silent, the radio doesn't pick up any good stations. But I made it to town and enjoyed a morning of browsing through the shops of Katherine. Had an awesome Steak and Cheese sub at Subway, and they even have Ranch over here BONUS!!!! Then off to the hair dresser's for a much needed cut. I can't remember the last time I had my hair cut, I am sure well before we moved to Australia. The lady was great and took a heap of hair off. I have included a picture of the new do. I am loving it, much lighter and cooler, easy to fix, and I can still put it up. So needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed my Mom's day out!

Thanks Hayden you are a great photographer!

The Taylor Family

The Taylor Family