Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blog Ideas

It always seems that I think of great blog posting when I am laying in bed. As I am getting bigger with this pregnancy, I wake up more often and many times lay there thinking of great things to put on the blog. Of coarse, as the day arrives I am busy with the kids, helping Butch and whatever else needs done for the day, therefore not posting my great ideas from the night before. By the time 9PM arrives and the kids go to bed, both Butch and I are worn out and head to bed ourselves. When I finally do find time for the blog I have forgotten my great idea. If only I could devise a way to record my great ideas at 2AM without waking the rest of the house.
I am desperately trying to remember a few of my great ideas from the past weeks, midnight sessions. Unfortunately, I am having no luck. I am very forgetful these days and I am going to blame it on the pregnancy! So, I guess you will have to stay tuned.

No comments:

The Taylor Family

The Taylor Family